Sunday, August 3

Well...It's official now! My camera is a piece of crap. I can barely take any pictures...Well more like I can't take any pictures now b/c the stupid thing is stuck in "Video" mode even though it's supposed to be in camera mode. So I was quite disappointed that I couldn't take any pictures of the Reynante's wedding on Saturday. I guess I'm going to be on the search for a new camera sometime in the future. Probably another Canon PowerShot again...I would like to invest in a DSLR but for now I think a P&S is good enough for me >,<

The wedding was really nice and cute. Shan was crying before the ceremony, as she walked down the aisle and as she was up front at the altar. It was quite touching, and the weather was nice, not too hot, maybe just a smidge cool but it didn't rain! I think that was the most important part >,<

Nothing else besides the wedding has been going on. But I think it's about time to start thinking about what to do for my birthday (^_^)v

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2008 03:13:00 AM, Blogger Secret Agent Fajardo said...

I would recommend the Olympus Waterproof P&S lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home